Check-in: 16:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canterbury Square is located in the upmarket area of Vredehoek, Cape Town. This trendy area is set on the slopes of Table Mountain, presenting splendid views of the city bowl and the V&A Waterfront.
The unit is situated in a boutique design building, offering two bedrooms. The main bedroom has a queen-size bed and an en-suite bathroom, while the second bedroom has two single beds. The second bedroom uses the guest bathroom with a walk-in shower. There is a spacious lounge area with a TV, DSTV and two double sleeper couches. The kitchen is fully equipped fitted with a fridge, a stove and an oven. The open-plan kitchen leads to a dining area seating six diners.
The building has a laundrette, 24-hour state-of-the-art security, including a 24-hour concierge, under-cover parking bay. Complimentary WIFI is offered and guests are welcome to enjoy the communal swimming pool and enjoy the panoramic views from their private balcony.
- 24 Hour Security
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Secure Parking
- Shared Outdoor Pool
- Towels Provided
- Payment of the rental deposit by bank deposit or credit card, is due by the 2nd day after you make the booking, or prior to checking in.
- Payment of the full balance of the rental is due on or before checking in.
- A refundable Security Deposit of approximately R1200 is payable together with the rental balance on checking in.
- The Lessor/Host/Alpha/Centurion & staff shall not be liable for any loss/damage/injury sustained, of whatever nature or cause, including negligence.
- Guests are responsible for the collection of the apartment keys at The Centurion Hotel situated on the corner of Main and Frere Road, Sea Point, Cape Town.
- Guests are required to show a photo identification and the credit card that was used for the payment upon check-in.
- In event of client cancelling, shortening or shifting at any time before or during the stay for any reason, payment of rental for full initial period is still due before check in.
- The refund amount is dependent on extent of income from subletting on client's behalf and subject to deduction of R500 administration fee per sublet check in.
- The guest is deemed to have viewed & approved of apartment before making the booking.
- Minor defects are to be rectified by lessor and are no grounds for cancellation of booking.