Check-in: 14:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Standing independent, this three-story Villa has three spacious bedrooms, an entertainment area with deck and pool, a TV lounge, dining room, study and fully equipped kitchen. A private chef and hospitality team are included, as is full use of the spa pool, relaxation area and steam room.
A separate entertainment room leads into the contemporary stainless steel kitchen, which is stocked with delicacies by the private staff. The top-floor bedrooms each have a private bathroom with Travertine marble, infinity mirrors, and luxury bath products.
The top-floor bedrooms are accessed either by lift or stairs. Each has a spacious bathroom with infinity mirrors and luxury bath products. The main bedroom, with king-size bed, is decorated in aqua and cool creams, and is defined by a bathroom that opens out to incredible ocean views. The second bedroom, also with superb views of the ocean, is dominated by a king-size bed, and has a striking Bali-style bathroom. The third bedroom looks towards the Twelve Apostles mountain range and has two single beds – all rooms can be converted into king or twin beds.
The ladies library is well stocked with a wonderful selection of books and all the latest magazines. It has a single divan, which can be used for relaxing while reading. The Villa is perched in the gardens with 180-degree sea views, taking full advantage of its breathtaking position with adventurous architectural proportions, minimalist decor and a stunning art collection. Outside, a vast teak deck makes it feel part and parcel of the Atlantic Ocean. Size: 692 square meters (7492 square feet).
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Mountain Views
- Plasma TV
- Private Outdoor Pool
- Sea Views
- Please note that all rates are quoted in ZAR (Rand) and are subject to change.
- Rates are quoted inclusive of VAT at 14%, where applicable (subject to change).
- All major credit cards are accepted.
- All ages are welcome.
- Confirmation is needed within 14 days of reservation, failing which the owner reserves the right to cancel the reservation.
- A deposit of 20% is required to secure reservations.
- Deposits made to secure reservations are non-refundable.
- The full balance of accommodation is payable six weeks prior to the date of arrival
- 50% of full accommodation is payable if cancellations are made within 30 days of arrival.
- The full accommodation account is payable if cancellations are made within seven days of date of arrival.
- In the event of premature departure the full duration of the stay, as originally booked and confirmed, will apply.
- Refunds of deposits/prepayments for bookings are at the discretion of management and are dependent on the ability to re-let the room/s.