Check-in: 14:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
A beautiful 2 bedroom apartment with stunning sea views and dazzling art decor in Bantry Bay. The apartment is spacious and has luxury written all over it. Jocelyn Court 11 is one of our finest apartments to date as its our very first one in Bantry Bay area.
The apartment is suited for a family of four and has a comfortable feel from the moment you step foot onto its fantastic, shiny tiled floors. The view is out of this world as from out your window you are staring at the Atlantic Ocean. Perfect outside area for having a barbecue (braai) or just having a relaxing time in the sun.
- DVD Player
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Internet Access
- Plasma TV
- Rates Quoted per Night per Accommodation
- Rates negotiable according to length of stay, monthly rates are available.
- Rates advertised may differ from time to time so please check with your consultant for the latest rates.
- Keep in mind the establishments minimum stay requirements are linked to seasons, and may differ during the course of the year.
The following cancellation fees apply if you cancel your reservation:
- Cancellations more than 28 days before arrival incur a cancellation fee of 10% of the deposit (i.e. 5% of the total cost) to cover bank charges.
- Cancellations from 14 to 28 days before arrival forfeit 50% (i.e. 25% of the total cost) of the deposit.
- Cancellations less than 14 days before arrival forfeit the full deposit (i.e. 50% of the total cost).
The following fees apply if you wish to cancel your reservation and reschedule for a future date:
- Cancellations more than 28 days before arrival incur no rescheduling fee.
- Cancellations from 14 to 28 days before arrival forfeit 25% of the deposit (i.e. 12.5% of the total reservation cost).
- Cancellations less than 14 days before arrival forfeit the full deposit (i.e. 50% of the total reservation cost).
Loss and Liability Disclaimer
- Neither the owners of the apartments nor their agents are responsible or liable for any loss, damage or injury of any sort that might be incurred by guests on the premises.