Views: Century City
Check-in: 14:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
This stylish 2 bedroom apartment with its spacious design completely declares elegance. An artistic refuge of purpose and ease, you will surrender to its splendour and tranquillity.
As soon as you enter you will be greeted by a visual banquet, colours of chrome, black and white contrasted by splashes of red and rich textures, to create a contemporary yet inviting and cosy environment.
The apartment is an unending open area, beginning with the lounge. Stocked with two comfortable, red mini-sofas and an arresting black leather chair, you are again reminded that nothing in this living space is positioned without considering modern decor.
Set up in such a fashion to enable you to enjoy the flat screen television with its avant-garde sound system and DSTV Premium satellite, you might find difficulty pulling yourself away. The apartment features a trendy fireplace, making sure guests will feel cosy during the cooler months.
Leaving the living area, you will find a spacious balcony with a table and comfortable chairs. Take a sip on a cool drink, while watching the skies change colour behind the impressive Nights Bridge building, one of the world’s most prominent architectural designs.
Placed between the kitchen and the lounge is the dining area. Here you will find a dark wood dining table, comfortable chairs and topped with a corresponding fashionable light shade - you will spend plenty of time enjoying the delicious food you prepared in the kitchen.
The kitchen complements the rest of the apartment in technique, flexibility and use. After completing your shopping at Canal Walk Shopping Centre, prove to the world you are the genuine master chef and cook whatever you want. The kitchen features all the creature comforts you expect from an apartment like this - delighting the muses and reflecting in your creations.
Directly underneath the stairs is a neat working station, perfect to address the day’s business when needed. And as this apartment emphasises ease, form and refinement, there is also a guest bathroom within easy reach on the ground floor. Ascending the stairs to the upper level, this apartment will keep surprising you with its liberal proportions.
The master bedroom draws you in, roomy with sizeable cupboards to conceal all the shopping you have done. A large queen-sized bed with highest quality linen and an open, modernised bathroom completes the already pleasurable experience. And the cherry on the cake? The strategically positioned viewpoint from your Juliet balcony to enjoy the landscape from the comfort of your own bedchamber.
The second bedroom, though a little smaller boasts an en suite bathroom too. Your guests will never feel they have not been considered, sleeping in this cosy queen-sized bed and even standing on their own Juliet balcony. This apartment, centrally located in Century City, is just what you need. Perfect for the business traveller, a group of friends exploring the Mother City, some shopaholics on a weekend away and most definitely for the family.
Adjacent to the original Manhattan tower block is Manhattan Wharfside - a three-storey red face-brick apartment complex, echoing New York’s “Brownstones”. Between the Island Club and Knights Bridge, it gives guests the convenience of Canal Walk Shopping Centre with its 400 shops and 40 restaurants, a bridge away. Among these world class leisure activities, you can also enjoy Ratanga Junction Theme Park and Intaka Conservation Island.
Century City is just 15 minutes drive to Cape Town city centre, 20 minutes from Cape Towns International Airport, 10 minutes drive to Bloubergstrand and 20 minutes to the Boland wine lands. Century City is the perfect central point from where to explore Cape Town
- Brand new cosmopolitan building
- 24 hour security
- Rooftop Garden
- Two bedrooms,three bathrooms
- Master with Queen and en-suite
- 2nd Bedroom with Queen and en-suite
- Century City and Canal views
- Furnished balcony with Century City views
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Plasma screen, DSTV satellite in lounge and master bedroom
- Cleaning service upon request
- 24 Hour Security
- Adult (18+)
- Children (1 -17 years)
- DVD Player
- Entertainment District
- Infant (0 - 1 year)
- Plasma TV
- Shared Garden
- Rates Quoted per Night per Accommodation
- Rates negotiable according to length of stay, monthly rates are available.
- Rates advertised may differ from time to time so please check with your consultant for the latest rates.
- Keep in mind the establishments minimum stay requirements are linked to seasons, and may differ during the course of the year.
The following cancellation fees shall be applicable and shall be calculated by reference to funds received at that point.
- Should the booking be cancelled 31 days or more prior to the check in date, a cancellation fee of 20% of the deposit will be charged.
- If we are able to secure another booking for the dates you booked, the remainder of the deposit will be refunded less any nights that weren’t booked.
- Should the booking be cancelled 30 days or less prior to the check in date, 100% of the funds paid will be charged.