Check-in: 14:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Skip Skop is a stunning house situated in Fishermans Village in Paternoster, close to all shops and restaurants. Paternoster is a picturesque fishing village about 145 km from Cape Town and 15 km northwest of Vredenburg.
The house consists of three bedrooms, two bathrooms of which one is en-suite, a large fully equipped kitchen and dining area, a comfortable lounge area with DStv access at an extra cost per day on request, and a beautiful deck with BBQ facilities and partial sea views.
Visitors to Paternoster delight in watching whales and dolphins frolicking in the ocean, 10 months of the year. After the first spring rains fall, the landscape is transformed by millions of indigenous flowers which open and densely carpet the earth in bright bursts of colour, usually between late July and September.
- Adult (18+)
- Children (1 -17 years)
- Fire Place
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Infant (0 - 1 year)
- Pet Friendly
- Plasma TV
- Sea Views
- Towels Provided
- No Parties allowed unless prior arrangements were made.
- A R500 key and breakage deposit is payable on arrival and is refundable within 7 to 14 working days after house has been scrutinized and all found in order.
- Keys will not be handed over under any circumstances without the deposit.
- Cancellations made more than one month prior to arrival 85 percent of deposit will be refunded.
- Cancellations made between 30 and 22 days prior to arrival 70 percent of deposit will be refunded.
- Cancellations made between 21 and 16 days before arrival date 50 percent of amount paid will be refunded.
- Cancellations made between 15 and 7 days before arrival date 20 percent of amount paid will be refunded.
- Cancellations made less than 7 days before arrival date, or in the event of a no-show, no refund will be considered.