Check-in: 14:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Tolbos is a rustic and restored fishermans home set in a quiet cul-de-sac in Paternoster, a picturesque fishing village located about 145 km from Cape Town and 15 km northwest of Vredenburg.
The house consists of two bedrooms, two bathrooms of which one is en-suite, a fully equipped kitchen, and an open-plan living area with a cosy fireplace. Relax in the swinging hammocks on the enclosed patio, with BBQ facilities, while listening to the waves breaking on the beach. Pets are welcome by prior arrangement and DStv is charged at R 25 per day.
Activities and attractions include beach buggy trips along the coastline, long walks on the beach, fishing, boat- and land-based cray fishing, diving and spear fishing excursions, hiking, mountain biking, and sea kayaking.
- Adult (18+)
- Children (1 -17 years)
- Fire Place
- Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Infant (0 - 1 year)
- Pet Friendly
- Plasma TV
- Sea Views
- Towels Provided
- No Parties allowed unless prior arrangements were made.
- A R500 key and breakage deposit is payable on arrival and is refundable within 7 to 14 working days after house has been scrutinized and all found in order.
- Keys will not be handed over under any circumstances without the deposit.
- Cancellations made more than one month prior to arrival 85 percent of deposit will be refunded.
- Cancellations made between 30 and 22 days prior to arrival 70 percent of deposit will be refunded.
- Cancellations made between 21 and 16 days before arrival date 50 percent of amount paid will be refunded.
- Cancellations made between 15 and 7 days before arrival date 20 percent of amount paid will be refunded.
- Cancellations made less than 7 days before arrival date, or in the event of a no-show, no refund will be considered.